We are seeking an exceptional Office Manager/PR Assistant /Brand Ambassador / Jack-Of-All-Trades who is organized, poised and has a can-do attitude to join our team.
The ideal candidate is a proactive self-starter, possesses a positive attitude and can handle both routine and impromptu assignments with minimal supervision.
You will have a wide scope of responsibilities, all of which require coordination, prioritization and administrative support. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to assist in planning marketing and company events as well as managing internal and external communications (social media, press, …).
We are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic person with an innate ability to get along with everybody and a certain affinity with IT and/or cloud computing.
Still interested? Read on …
Where you can make an impact:
• Maintaining an overview in an ever-changing work environment
• Managing calendars
• Scheduling and coordinating meetings
• Publishing blogposts (you don’t have to write them :-))
• You are a real ambassador of the Cloudar-brand; be active on social media!
• Assist in communication with clients and vendors
• Participate in team meetings, taking notes, driving action items, and cascading communication
• Join us at events and support administratively
• Expense Reporting
• Support the accountant team and create invoices on a monthly basis
• Support managing partners, sales and COO
• Helping plan and implement internal company events
• Support team and company-wide projects
• Able to manage personalities and juggle multiple tasks in the same moment
• A team player who is always working to find the best solution to every problem
• Comfortable working in an ever-changing scale-up environment
• Positive, personable and engaging; eager to jump-in and assist the team wherever possible
• Fluent in Dutch & English (French would be nice, but not required)
What can you expect?
We won’t leave you hanging. You’ll get the support you need to develop yourself, but we do expect you to be able to work independently. Your coworkers are savvy, innovative, and (at least in our opinion) pretty funny. And, while we may seem laid-back when you meet us, just wait until you see us at work!
Of course you’ll get:
• A competitive salary in relation to your professional experience
• Stuff to do your work and play: Laptop, Smartphone…
• Company car with fuel card
• Health insurance
• Work@Home possibilities