Do you have 3 or more years experience in a Systems Engineer/Administrator role and do you want to work with the latest cloud technologies?
If you are, Cloudar is looking for you….
You’ll be able to work in an entrepreneurial and collaborative culture comprised of motivated employees pushing innovative ideas.
Still interested? Read on …
A typical day at Cloudar
As a Cloud & DevOps Engineer you will be a part of our engineering team responsible for continuous integration and management of our internal and customer’s cloud infrastructure based on Amazon Web Services (AWS).
You’ll fit in if you’re:
• open to good ideas, wherever they come from (we’re open to your good ideas too)
• not afraid to roll up your sleeves: This role will evolve over time, and we want you to evolve with it!
• able to build and design state-of-the art scalable cloud solutions
• interested in debugging production systems, isolate and resolve problems quickly
• able to automate deployments, monitoring, backups, disaster recovery
Things we play with
• Amazon Web Services (obviously)
• CloudCheckr, New Relic, CloudWatch …
• CloudFormation, Terrafoirm,…
• Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Jenkins,…
• Python, Ruby, Typescript,…
• Various OS’es: CentOS, Ubuntu, RedHat, and yes even Windows
• Networking and core Internet protocols (e.g. TCP/IP, DNS, SMTP, HTTP, and distributed networks).
• Different database technologies, including SQL, MySQL, Aurora, Redshift, …
• Web platforms like Drupal, Intershop, Hybris, Adobe Experience Manager, …
What can you expect?
We won’t leave you hanging. You’ll get the support you need to develop yourself, but we do expect you to be able to work independently. Your coworkers are savvy, innovative, and (at least in our opinion) pretty funny. And, while we may seem laid-back when you meet us, just wait until you see us at work!
Of course you’ll get:
• A competitive salary in relation to your professional experience
• Stuff to do your work and play: Laptop, Smartphone…
• Company car with fuel card
• Health insurance
• Work@Home possibilities
• Training & Education