Welcome » Services & Solutions » AWS DevOps Best Practices
DEVOPS BEST PRACTICES
To us, DevOps is more than just a buzzword. Developers are our friends 😉
At Cloudar, we work with your developers or application engineers throughout the entire project life-cycle. Together we decide on deployment strategies, application design optimization, CI/CD pipelines and monitoring requirements. For this, we make use of both AWS native services and third party solutions.
Our DevOps Mindset
We have good experience with CI/CD pipelines based on Jenkins. We setup and manage Jenkins for you. All you have to do is commit your code, and the pipeline takes care of the rest. Do you prefer to use AWS Code Pipeline? Or Bamboo? No problem! Do you need an Artifactory server? We manage one just for you. In the end we want your developers to only have to worry about writing code, we take care of the rest.
Of course, Infrastructure as Code is where we all want to be. We are Cloudformation experts, and will build templates so we (or you) can repetitively build and tear down environments. In the end, our engineers have a lot of experience with many interesting DevOps technologies like AWS Opsworks (and Chef), Ansible, Puppet, Bamboo, Vagrant… Everything we setup for you, will adhere to the AWS Well Architected Framework guidelines and can be fully managed in our Managed Services offering.
Our DevOps Toolset
- Version Control: Git, GitHub, Bitbucket, CodeCommit
- Continuous Integration: Jenkins, Bamboo,
- Configuration Management: Ansible, Chef, Puppet
- Container Management: ECS, Kubernetes, Docker
- AWS Automation: CloudFormation
- Monitoring and Alerting: Cloudwatch, Site 24×7, Datadog, New Relic
- Best practices, Security & Compliance, Resource Inventory, Cost Management: CloudCheckr
- Service Desk & Operations: Jira, Opsgenie, Slack
- Documentation: Confluence
Operations is crucial to success, but operations can only succeed to the
extent that it collaborates with developers and participates in the
development of applications that can monitor and heal themselves.